Cosmetic & Restorative Treatments
A lasting natural smile with a healthy mouth.At our practice your oral health is our number one priority. Did you know that more people die of mouth cancer every year than cervical cancer?
And Cosmetic DentistryOur dental practice offers a wide range of cosmetic dentistry. We offer a full range of the latest treatments available. A perfect smile can be achieved through the latest advances in cosmetic care. Modern techniques and materials now mean that a natural smile can be restored to most patients. Here are some of our most popular treatments:
|Our teeth whitening system can whiten teeth by up to several shades, brightening your teeth dramatically. Contact us for more information about teeth whitening! click here|
Broken or Chipped Teeth
|Accidents happen, especially during sports. Broken or chipped teeth can be restored and your own customised mouth guard can be created to prevent further accidents.
Call us today to book a consultation!
Caries / Decay & White Fillings
|Teeth with caries (decay) are restored using a filling. The cavity can be filled with either silver composites (NHS) or tooth coloured composites (private).
We can remove silver (amalgam) fillings and replace them with white, tooth coloured fillings. Click here for more information. Call us today to book a White Filling consultation!
Fluorosis (White Marks)
|We can remove fluorosis (white marks on teeth) covering them with white, tooth coloured composite veneers.
Veneers provide a wafer thin mask to hide discolouration on teeth and close unsightly gaps with little preparation being needed on the tooth itself. For more information please click here
Gaps Between Teeth
|Cases of diastimas (opening between the top upper central incisors), or even space between the teeth can be eliminated by veneers or crowns. For more information about Veneers
please click here
Crowns are a porcelain or gold and porcelain cover for either a damaged or unsightly tooth. They are carefully crafted to look natural and blend in with surrounding teeth. For information about crowns please click here
|Do your gums bleed when brushing?
Do you get a bad taste in your mouth or around some teeth?
Do your gums look red and swollen?
Modern periodontal treatment will ensure trouble-free healthy gums. More teeth are lost these days due to periodontal (gum) disease than through dental decay. The Practice is very aware of this and has a strong Periodontal Department. The gums are the foundations for the teeth and are therefore critical. Like a building, bad foundations can spell disaster for the construction above (the teeth.) For information about gum disease please click here.
- Smoking can have a detrimental effect on your mouth and general health, For advice on how to quit, please click here
- For advice on Alcohol, please click here
- For 3D information about oral hygiene please click here
- For information about dentures and how to clean them please click here
The Root of the MatterWe use up-to-date equipment for the treatment of root canal dentistry, making your time in the surgery as comfortable as possible. For more information about root canal treatment please click here
From Childhood to the Golden YearsWe welcome patients of all ages. It is important that children visit us from an early age to instill in them healthy oral habits. We treat adults of all ages and offer an excellent denture service in conjunction with first class laboratories for our more senior patients.
- If you are expecting mother and would like to know what we can offer to you please click here
- If you have a baby or a toddler and want to know more about their teething problems and more, please click here
- To find out what you should put in your child’s lunch box and how to protect them against sport injuries etc, please click here
- In case of accidents please click here and link it to
- To find out how to teach your child to brush their own teeth please click here
- One of our preventative treatments for children is sealing the cracks and pits on their teeth. It is called Fissure sealants. For more information please click here
- To find the answers to most common questions regarding treatment of children please click here
Seeing is BelievingWe have an intra oral camera that can show you what is happening in your mouth. This can help greatly with the understanding of prospective treatments.
Our added ServicesWe offer an easy referral path for orthodontic (tooth straightening) treatment for children and adults. Also if any dental surgical treatments are needed we have colleagues that are available to undertake this. These referrals are quick and easy and we offer this service as part of our philosophy to provide our patients with complete oral health care. For more information regarding Orthodontic Treatment
please click here
Want to find out about dental treatment? Want to know how to look after your teeth better? Visit the BDA Smile website.